2018-19 Chairperson: Michelle Frees
Thank you for ordering spirit wear! Items will be delivered in December!
Is your order a gift? Email Mrs. Frees to keep it a surprise: firstname.lastname@example.org
What the Committee Chair does:
- Prior to the start of band camp (as early as May or June), contact is made with Tracy McLaughlin at Longstreth to make decisions regarding what Spirit Wear is offered this year.
- Longstreth creates the order forms and the chair gets them out to the band directors for distribution.
- A night or 2 is scheduled at the High School with size samples for trying on and a table is available at the Fall Preview.
- Once order forms are collected, they need to be compiled and totals are sent to Tracy for processing. Money is collected with the orders and ultimately turned in to the treasurer.
- It takes approximately a month for the items to be returned, then the orders are distributed. This is all repeated for the second order. Mr. Hess is very helpful with communication with the Elementary Schools. Most communication with Tracy has been by email.